Thanks for stopping by!
We proudly offer our Guests:
Family-Style Breakfast: Fresh, local with an Organic emphasis(Memorial Day Weekend through October)
- Pet Friendly Environment
- Heated Swimming Pool (Seasonal), Playground, Volleyball, Basketball, Horseshoes & more
- Clean - Cozy - Charming Rooms
- Fire pit for evening marsh mellow roasting
Historic Stacked Cedar Construction - Incredible craftsmanship you have to see to believe!
Free high speed wireless internet access
- Satellite T.V. with nearly 100 channels
- Environmentally friendly business practices: for further details on how we keep it 'GREEN' click on "Keeping it Green and Local"
Sierra Sky Lodge features 8 remodeled, comfortable rooms. We are located 8 miles West of Graeagle and 12 miles east of Quincy. Our 1950's Retro Motor Lodge can meet a variety of needs; from a romantic couple's getaway to a fun filled family reunion to a quaint small group retreat.
After a day or two exploring and relaxing, you'll see why we make our home here year round. Situated in the heart of Plumas County, a vacation getaway to the Sierra Sky Lodge provides you with opportunities for outdoor fun and relaxation. Give us a call with any questions, or when you're ready to book your retreat to our mountain paradise.
Sincerely, The Yates Family
Wayne, Wendy,Gracie, Ruby, Ella, Molly and Will
Spartacus, Rosie and Daisy (woof-woof) & Spice, Zack and Cody (meow)
Enjoy fishing, rafting, tubing, swimming or just meandering around the Feather River, located 1 mile from Sierra Sky Lodge.